Coronavirus - Advice & Information
The Government advise it is no longer a requirement for schools to operate under a Covid Safe Risk Assessment.
In line with the Government’s strategy for “Living with Covid” a large number of changes to the myriad of guidance documents and sources began on 1st April 2022. The strategy has now moved to Living safely with respiratory infections, including Covid Living safely with respiratory infections, including COVID-19 - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk).
The basis of this guidance is that it is still good practice to keep some of the measures in place that can help limit the spread of Covid-19 and other respiratory illnesses:
“There are simple things you can do in your daily life that will help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other respiratory infections and protect those at highest risk. Things you can choose to do are:
- Get vaccinated.
- Let fresh air in if meeting others indoors.
- Practice good hygiene:
- wash your hands
- cover your coughs and sneezes
- clean your surroundings frequently
- Wear a face covering or a face mask.
- If you have symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as COVID-19, and you have a high temperature or do not feel well enough to go to work or carry out normal activities, you are advised to try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people.”
Please click into the icons below: